It's not nice trying to try, and not getting the least bit of recognition.
Call me an attention-seeking prat or whatever you like.
It's not nice trying to try, and still not being able to understand.
Call me dense, thick-headed, or whatever you like.
It's not nice trying to try, and still fail like the little shit you are.
Call me a failure without a backbone, an imbecile with no determination, or whatever you like.
It's just very tiring, okay?
Don't tell me recognition isn't important, or that someday, somehow, I will earn it.
Because I wouldn't.
Don't tell me that I will be able to understand, someday, somehow.
Because I wouldn't.
Don't tell me that failing is okay.
Because it isn't.Failing, is not okay.
Don't tell me that nobody likes to fail, either.
Because I know that.
Failing, is still not okay.
I don't like to fail, I hate to fail, and I cannot fail.
Things just aren't supposed to work that way.
I'm not supposed to fail.
But I am; and that's not okay.
Things are not okay.
I'm not okay.